I named this post a sort of flashback because it is only from a year ago! I couldn't find any other Thanksgiving pics. I also included some from this year at Day's "school" to show how much Day has grown from last year to this year. Last year my family met at a restaurant here in town. It was nice that no one had to cook for Thanksgiving! This is my moms side of the family. I can't wait to see them all again this year. We are not having Thanksgiving with them until tomorrow. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Melinda, I can't wait until the next assignment! This is fun.
The last picture on this blog was taken at Day's school. The ladies at the church made all the children a Thanksgiving lunch. It was so nice. They had everything from turkey down to the cranberry sauce. In the last picture they were told to put their heads down & say the blessing. I think Beau took it very serious. He put his little head down on the table. He is such a doll & so independent for a one year old. Day loves going to school & seeing all her friends. Her teacher told me that she does very well with other children & loves to dance & sing. Since her Mommy is already off to school & working on her Masters degree I have the pleasure of seeing the children at school & I try to relay all the wonderful things they to for the kids to Shawna & Jason so they don't miss anything. Its great to live in a small town that cares so much for the children. Mom
That last picture of Day praying is so cute, I didn't even realize Beau was in the picture until I read your mom's comment; which thanks by the way for the sweet comments on Beau. And Shawna thanks for joining in Flashback Fridays. Isn't it amazing how fast these kiddos are growing up?!
4 comments:
Aww I love your pictures!! That is so great that you have so much family that gets together! I miss that! Day is getting sooooo big!!
The last picture on this blog was
taken at Day's school. The ladies
at the church made all the children
a Thanksgiving lunch. It was so
nice. They had everything from
turkey down to the cranberry sauce.
In the last picture they were told
to put their heads down & say the blessing. I think Beau took it very serious. He put his little head down on the table. He is such a doll & so independent for a one year old. Day loves going to
school & seeing all her friends.
Her teacher told me that she does
very well with other children &
loves to dance & sing. Since her
Mommy is already off to school &
working on her Masters degree I
have the pleasure of seeing the children at school & I try
to relay all the wonderful things
they to for the kids to Shawna &
Jason so they don't miss anything. Its great to live in
a small town that cares so much
for the children.
Mom
That last picture of Day praying is so cute, I didn't even realize Beau was in the picture until I read your mom's comment; which thanks by the way for the sweet comments on Beau. And Shawna thanks for joining in Flashback Fridays. Isn't it amazing how fast these kiddos are growing up?!
The pic with the family is awesome. I bet Grandma Velma Jean is proud as punch.
Post a Comment