This is me with all my cousins. Even though we vary in age we all got along very well. It was hard to leave.
This is the whole crew out in front of Graceland.
Daniel would fall down and pretend like I was pouring tea on him. I laughed and laughed!
This is me with my cousin David. He loved to hug me, such a sweetie!
Some of us in front of the Peabody Hotel.
This was the tree inside the Peabody. It was huge and this picture just doesn't do it justice.
We saw the ducks come off the elevator at the peabody and then get into the fountain. Loved the Peabody Hotel, very classy place!
I already miss my cousins, and I can't wait to see them again next year! On our way out of Memphis we stopped at the Children's Mueseum.
I got to be on American Idol, at the Children's mueseum of course!






3 comments:
This was the best Christmas ever. We all had so much fun. Can't wait till next year. By the way, Dayona made the basket playing basketball.
So much fun.
Awww how fun!! What an awesome time!!!
This was my favorite Christmas. We had all 5 grandchildren together & they all had a blast. I am not bragging but I think I have the sweetest grandchildren. They all played so good & were all so grateful for the things they received. God bless you all!
Post a Comment