Saturday, May 8, 2010

What are little girls made of?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice, and snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails, well just the snake part this time.  I opened the door to go to school, and was surprised by a friendly visitor at the door.  I shooed him along, and did not see him later.  But later on in the week Jason cleaned out the firewood and discovered himn again.  We caught him in Dayona's clear backpack and set him free in near the walking trail.  We thought he would do better near water.  I looked him up and I'm pretty sure he is a praire king snake.  When Day saw her she wanted to touch her.  She knows that we let the snake go to be with her mommy!


She just looked too big in these pictures I took.




1 comment:

mom said...

Sweetest little girl on earth! She does look so grown up. We love you sooooo much little Day!