 |
| I have been putting on mommas clothes and playing with my sister Kenna. |
 |
| Momma and I play catch while I am on my balcony. |
 |
| I planted trees that Nana got at the fair. |
 |
| Mommy and I worked on my room. Pictures to come when it's complete. |
 |
| I walked to the creek at the the Tuckers. |
 |
| Nana and Papa took me out to the Tuckers. I roasted my own marshmallow. I wasn't scared of the fire. |
 |
| I love minnie mouse. |
I started taking dance. I love it, and the teacher even told mommy I was advanced and would be put in another class. School is great. The teachers brag that I already know alot of my letters. I drew a fabulous face, and I have made alot of friends. Katelyn has become on of my really good friends. One day Mrs.Taylor called momma and said "did you notice anything in Dayonas hair. I was washing my hair in the cornmeal with ashton. We were laughing and having fun, but Mrs. Taylor told momma all they could see were the whites of our eyes. I love to play with cousins and I always stick up for them if one cousin is hitting another. I call them "my boys".
No comments:
Post a Comment