Friday, March 2, 2012

February wrap-up

The last week of February we celebrated Dr. Suess Birthday.  Dayona wants to be a teacher, so we got her a "teacher" outfit for career day at school.  Dayona is quite the actress.  When I told her one night it was time to clean up she started limping and falling and said her foot hurt.  It was very believable.  Her P.E. coach told me she told him she couldn't run in gym because she hurt her foot (she really did hurt it the night before).  He said she could sit down and when he looked back over there and she was dancing.  He said "I thought you hurt your foot".  She said, "I did coach Hamm, I did", as she was dancing.  After Ms. Tara sprinkled some glitter on her head and told her that she would grow fairy wings, Dayona dumped the whole thing on her head and told her she could grow wings now too!  She's been spending alot of time with Katlyn.  She has been going to church with us and playing with Day.  They took Day for a riding lesson as well.


Day and Kat jumping on the bed!

My little teacher!









No comments: