Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Surprise!













Well my family recently surprised my Nana and Papa Byrd for their anniversary. We took pictures together a while ago, but I couldn't post them until now. It was alot of fun getting together with all my cousins! I also went to the Hydro fair recently. I lOVED to ride the cars, but I wasn't thrilled about the merry-go-round. Hope you guys out there in blogger world enjoy the fair and family pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawna, you Jason and Day make such a Gorgeous Family.

And look at those two little sweathearts in the sea of boys.

Dayona and her little girl cousin are so cute. They are so different from each other but adorable.

We love your hair Shawna. Aimee's is cut just like that.

She is such a big girl to be riding rides. She really is growing. Aimee just loves her so much.

Day has so much hair and you fixed it SO cute!

When she was small I thought she looked a lot like you. However, now she looks like a good mix of you and Jason both. She took all the right qualites fromt he both of you....and made a perfect Dayona.

Your Tennessee Family loves you all. BIG HUGS stretched across 600+ miles from us to you....all of you.

Melinda said...

I LOVE the pic of you, Jason and Day! I told you you were one hot mamma with that hair-cut. Are you guys going to the big Hinton fair this weekend?

Stacey Cannon said...

I love your hair!! And those pictures are so great! I love the fair ones....but your family pic is just precious!! Isn't it great to take the little ones to the fair?! Their faces are just priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

Our Little Day had so much fun at the Hydro Fair I can't wait to see
her at the Hinton Fair. She is a
joy to be around & take places. Sometimes you need to post a short
video of her dancing. That is one
of papa's favorite things to what her do. We love her.
Papa & Nanny

Sharbee said...

I bet Dayona loved the fair! I love her hair in pigtails. Glad you posted the one of all the little Byrds. They're all cute kids! The surprise party was great -- you sis-in-laws did a wonderful job!