Mommy finally noticed how I always ask to go see a neighbors coon dog. He is actually my nanny's neighbor. Everytime I go there I ask to see the dog. Mommy had a friend from school who had taken in 5 dogs and 14 cats. She told mommy about Trigger. He is probably 4 or 5 years old, probably has some german shepard and rottweiler, doesn't mind cats, and is very gentle. Mommy went and picked him up and now we are testing him out. So far I love him. He is already protective of the yard and barks at strangers. He doesn't bother my kitty cat, but has chased strays out of the yard. A plus for daddy! I get a little upset when I say chase and here dog, and he doesn't chase me. Maybe he will learn soon. Until then I have posted some pics of us playing today. I love to run the water hose. Sometimes I would get myself wet and sometimes I would get Trigger!
4 comments:
Awwww, isn't she just as sweet as can be.
Trigger can make two or three of her. So cute. She takes after her momma and has a HUGE heart for animals.
Day Day...you look so cute in Pink. I think it is your color.
Day Day, I know it is early, but Auntie needs to start early. Do you know what you want Auntie and Uncle Eric, And your Cousins Daniel, Aimee, Zachary and David to get you for Christmas?????
We love you so much and hope Trigger becomes your lifelong dog.
OMGosh! How precious are those pictures!!! Day, you tell your mommy that Trigger needs to stay!! You can't beat watching kids play with dogs; so precious!!! I'm so glad you posted a blog too, cause you know I've been checkin' on ya to see when you updated it!!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Too cute! As for "testing" the dog out...yeah, right. Doesn't your mommy know that you will be totally devastated if she ever sent Trigger back? You tell her I said she's crazy and that Trigger HAS TO stay now : )
Our little Dayona is growing up.
She is such a smart little girl.
She is just amazing. Oh by the
way I would not mess with her if
I were you. Her Papa has taught
he some karate kicks & she is very
good at it.
Post a Comment